Thursday, October 1, 2015

INKreators Blog Hop - Hostess with the Mostess (Hostess Sets)


We are back with another INKreators Blog Hop and this hop we are being the Hostess with the Mostess and showing you creations with the Hostess Sets.

Welcome to you all coming from the fabulous Liv Ingle and welcome to those who are starting the Blog Hop here! 

For this hop I'm using the Hostess Set Silhouettes and Script.


These sets are very exclusive and there is only two ways you can get your hands on them. Either hold a workshop and have your workshop party sales reach $250 + and you can choose a hostess set for free. Or place a $250+ order and again you can choose a hostess set for free.

This set covers all occasions and I've made a few cards today to show that!

The first card I made is using the Party Hat image.  


I've just repeated the image in Night of Navy, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush. How bright are those colours??!!


Around the edges I've made a bit of a fringe using the Cotton Paper and cut with the Fringe Scissors. Just gives it a bit more of a fun party feel.


All finished off with some Gold Cording Trim and the Happy Birthday Sentiment.


My second lot of cards is some baby cards. And of course I had to make a Pink and a Blue one.


I've just repeatedly stamped the 'Hello' sentiment on the Pink Pirouette tag with Pink Pirouette Ink for a tone on tone look.


Around both of the bottles in the Girl and the Boy card I sponged a complimenting colour around the edge. I used a dauber and tapped it around the edge. The edge around the pink one is a little bit harder to see but it is there! 


I love the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! You can use it on everything!  Doesn't have to be just for those Christmas Cards.


The last card is using the sun image. I've sponged the cloud background using some scrap scallop circles punched out and then stuck them together in a row and used that as my template.



The rays behind the sun are from the set Kinda Eclectic. 


Again I sponged around the edge of the stamp with a sponge dauber using Pumpkin Pie just to give the sun a bit more dimension. When you use the dauber to add colour remember to tap the colour on not to swipe otherwise you will get streaks in the ink.

I hope that I've inspired you today with my creations and given you some other ideas on how to use this set.

If you would like to get your hands on this fabulous set why not contact me here about holding your own Stampin' Up! party or to place a qualifying order. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Next on the hop is the uber creative Lauren. Click on the Next Blog Button below to see what she has created and be sure to leave a comment to everyone along the way! We really love to hear what you think of our creations.

http://lovelifelauren.squarespace.com/journal/2015/9/30/inkreators-blog-hop-hostess-with-the-mostess

Thanks so much for Stopping By!

2 comments:

  1. Love your work as always! I can't choose a favourite! I love the sponging with the sun but those baby cards are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Laura! Hard to pick a favourite.... but I think its the party hats one! Love all those colours together. Love your originality. You are just too clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.