Friday, March 20, 2015

Just Add Ink #255 - Just Add Eggs or Ovals

This week at Just Add Ink we have an Easter inspired challenge suggested by Nikki, being Just Add Eggs or Ovals. I don't own many, if any, Easter stamp sets so it was a perfect time to do a little Punch Art.


The idea for the bunny was not my own, it was CASEd from demo Barb Mullikin from Barb stamps, but the rest of the card was my own. I love punch art and how it makes the Stampin' Up! punches so versatile but I'm not very good at making something out of the different punch shapes. 


I sponged the grass with Pear Pizzazz and the sky with Soft Sky. The flowers come from the Sheltering Tree stamp set. 

The bunny looks really cute punched out of Whisper White too.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Teams fabulous creations this week.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

  1. Just adorable Rochelle! That bunny is so sweet and your fresh springy card design is lovely, great details! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!! I love it and a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike Rochelle! Love your bunny so wee and cute and honestly every time I see a bunny its out there sitting on grass. Love how you created that delightful scene for the bunny to look at! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rochelle this is fantastic! Love the beautiful spring scene you have created and your little bunny is so very cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so fresh & sweet & pretty & cute &.... :-) Your punch bunny is so clever too. Saving that one. Thanks for sharing her. Inky hugs, D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.