Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mojo Monday #334

It's Mojo Monday Challenge time again! This week is tall and skinny week!
 
Here is the sketch...
 
 
And here is my card...
 
 
I saw this colour combo on Pinterest, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party and Pacific Point. I started making the card with Pacific Point on it as well but it just wasn't working (in my eye). I got rid of the Pacific Point and just used the other three colours and it looked so much better.
 
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 

Products Used
Stamp Set - Mixed Bunch, A Fitting Occasion, Bring on the Cake
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
Cardstock - Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP - Subtles Colour Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Blossom Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.