Thursday, May 30, 2013

A little bit of cuteness and a little bit of sparkle...

And who doesn't love a little bit of cuteness and sparkle? It's my little nieces 1st birthday on Saturday. I know she won't appreciate my card at all but I'm sure her mum will.

I first saw this idea on Pinterest and I knew I had to CASE it and make it my own! And I think I have done that!

 
I've had the Dress Up Framelits Dies (#130101) for a while now but due to having to make all my swaps for the South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention I haven't had time to use it until now.
 
 
How cute is that! At Convention we were inspired to use more Vellum and it makes a perfect fairy skirt and wings! I edged the vellum with the Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details to give it that silver sparkle. You do need to wait for the Dazzling Details to dry before you the skirt and wings together otherwise you may have Dazzling Details everywhere!
 
Dress Up Framelits  #130101
 
 
 Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Create a Cupcake (W - 123553, C - 121982)
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, White Vellum, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink - Pink Pirouette
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Dress Up Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. So awesome!! I case'd your case on my blog today, and linked back to you. I wish I had some smaller glitter, as yours turned out better, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.