Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blue Ribbon Birthday

This is one of those cards that turns out alot different to what you thought it would be when you first start to make a card.
Again I started with some inspiration from Pinterest and as I kept creating the card kept changing.


I was having a play around with some new products too due out here in Australia Feb 1st. I'm loving the honeycomb embossing folder. I'm seeing that get alot of use. Don't you just love the hung up cute clips too.

 
 
And before you ask no there isn't a punch to go with the honeycomb embossing folder. All those hexagons were all hand cut.
 
Better get this in an envelope and in the post to reach my nephew by the end of the week.
 
Thanks For Looking
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used
Stamp Set - Blue Ribbon
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, Whisper White Early Espresso Core'dinations
Ink - Midnight Muse, Versa Mark
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hung Up Cute Clips, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Sanding Block, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.