Monday, July 16, 2012

Festive Friday #27

This weeks Festive Friday Challenge over at Nicole Derendorf's blog is a product challenge. The product this week is RIBBON! It has to be used in any way other than just a bow or a knot on your project.

My card for the challege is ...



I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago. I've just used varying lengths of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding ribbon, folded them in half and attached them to the Soft Suede 'tree trunk'. I also had my first attempt at quilling making a star using this technique.

Thanks for looking!
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock and DSP: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Brights Paper Stack DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Stamping Sponges, Cutter Kit, Quilling Tool (Non- Stampin' Up!)

6 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.