Saturday, July 7, 2012

Festive Friday #26 Challenge

Well it's Festive Friday time again! This week is a colour challenge using non-traditional colours. I do love a colour challenge. You can go a bit nuts and use your creative flair just making sure you use the colours set out in the challenge.

The colours for this week are:


I do love this colour combo and I have used it alot in my cards but never in a Christmas Card. My card for the challenge is


I used the stamp set Welcome Christmas and gave the card a bit of a vintage feel which these colours lend themselves to very well.



I also made up my own embossing powder by mixing some White Embossing powder with some Dazzling diamons Stampin' Glitter to give it a bit of a subtle Christmas sparkle. Not sure if you can see it to well in the photo though.

Have a go and join in the fun at Nicole Derendorfs blog (click here) and make a card for this weeks challenge. Great way to get a head start on your christmas cards by making one or two cards for the weekly challenge.

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'



Products Used
Stamp Sets : Welcome Christmas
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Versamark
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots, Cutter Kit, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Twitterpated Designer Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Glitter Dazzling Diamonds, Circle Scssor Plus, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the idea to mix the embossing powder with dazzling diamonds for sparkle. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.